Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
PROPERTY MANAGER - WARRAGUL
- Full time
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Agents Representative Licence required
Located in Warragul 3820 our client, an award-winning agency, is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their established team. Working in a supportive, energetic environment you will be valued for your expertise. Your outstanding negotiation and relationship building capabilities will set you up for success.
With a generous salary package on offer, your daily tasks will include:
- Management of properties, including providing advice
- Liaison with landlords, tenants, and contractors
- Arrears management and tribunal attendance
- Rent reviews and increases
- Booking and conducting open for inspections
- Co-ordinating rental property maintenance
- Negotiating, preparing, and executing all lease renewals
- Other duties as per PD and as requested
In addition you must have outstanding communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and time management capabilities. You must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and experience with PropertyMe software would be highly regarded.
A driver’s licence, Agents Representative Licence and the ability to pass a National Police Check prior to commencement will also be required.
If you have the above experience and a drive to succeed then please submit a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role along with your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT