Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
SENIOR TAXATION ACCOUNTANT
- Permanent Full Time
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Accountancy degree, with 3 years experience
A rewarding opportunity is available for a motivated individual who is looking for that regional lifestyle with flexible working arrangements. Our client, a well-established accountancy business in South Gippsland (Foster) is seeking an experienced Accountant to join their team in a full-time capacity. Offering an attractive salary package, this firm is also proposing, for the right candidate, the potential to buy into the practice.
With a flexible work week that would potentially see you work a minimum of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home, your responsibilities as the experienced Accountant will be to:
- Prepare Financial Statements & Tax Returns
- Provide analysis and advice to clients
- Prepare Business Activity Statements
- Provide Centrelink assistance
- Assist on audit engagements
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Accountancy
- At least 3 years’ of relevant experience
- CA or CPA qualification (or undertaking)
- Good communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong time management
- Knowledge of Xero would be advantageous
This role provides exceptional opportunities, such as great flexibility in your work life balance and the chance of potential partnership in a long running and highly successful business. If this ticks all the boxes for you, then please submit a cover letter outlining your suitability, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT