Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
REGISTERED NURSE / FACILITY SUPPORT COORDINATOR
- Permanent Part Time
- 3 to 4 days per week, with the view of becoming full time
- Day shift only - 8.00am - 4.30pm
Our client is looking for a passionate Registered Nurse who has the desire to lead within their organisation. This role has great potential to grow with the business over the next few years and therefore Nurses looking to step up into a coordinator role should apply – training will be provided if required.
Initially you will be working 3 to 4 shifts per week from 8.00am to 4.30pm, with the possibility of the role expanding into a full time role in early 2022.
- Ensuring the facility, staff and services provide optimal care and quality services to residents
- Compliance throughout the facility meets the Aged Care/NDIS standards. Legislative/statutory requirements and regulations
- Operational efficiency of the facility
- Registered Nurse with current Registration
- Current COVID 19 and Flu Vaccination’s
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Test or valid Police/Working With Childrens Check (Employee)
- Experience in the NDIS or aged care sector highly advantageous but not essential
- Managing residential aged care or disability care services looked on favourably
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Outstanding communication skills
A position description outlining the day to day duties and responsibilities of the role can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe you have the commitment and prerequisites for this role, please forward your cover letter outlining your experience and resume to;
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT