Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
- Permanent Full Time
- Roster based on 38hrs per week
With a new management team in place there is no better time than right now to secure a role at Traralgon Bowls Club. The current facilities are impressive and with plans to expand on the horizon, we are looking for a Venue Supervisor to assist in the running of the club.
About The Role
- Supervision & training of staff
- Maintaining compliance of club policies & procedures
- Customer service
- Stock management
- Other duties as listed in the PD & as directed by management
Benefits and Perks
- Work with a newly appointed management team
- Establishment with huge growth potential
- Community minded organisation
- Attractive salary
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Effective multitasker and communicator
- Great team player with outstanding time management skills
- Must hold a current RSA & RSG
- Current Gaming Industry Employee Licence desirable
The Venue Supervisor is an essential member of the business, building strong relationships with the community as well as internal and external stakeholders. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to showcase your talents, please submit a cover letter and your current resume highlighting your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Please note that all enquires and applications must be sent to Best Match Recruitment and no contact to be made with the Traralgon Bowls Club.