Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
CAFE SHIFT SUPERVISOR
- Permanent Full Time
- Latest finish is 5pm!
- Guaranteed no night work!
Being leaders in the local hospitality scene for over the last 7 years, Frankie’s are now looking for a standout Café Shift Supervisor to join their Warragul location. With the reputation for delivering the best breakfast, the best coffee with the best customer service, the chance to work along side this growing and exciting team is yours for the taking.
With a work/life balance rarely seen in hospitality, your role would see you:
- Running and overseeing either the morning or afternoon shift (with the latest finish being 5pm)
- Assisting with further training and development of team members
- Customer service including complaint resolution
- Assisting in the further recruitment of employees and conducting interviews
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Hospitality experience (whether that be from a busy café or a fast-food environment)
- Point of sale experience
- Previous people and team management would be highly advantageous
- Ability to take ownership of the role within the business
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- No formal qualification required
Frankie’s will provide you with a real opportunity to build a long lasting and diverse career. With further growth anticipated, this is your chance to be a part of something big!
So, please send in a cover letter outlining why you can be the next Café Shift Supervisor at Frankie’s, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
PLEASE NOTE: All enquiries are to be directed to Best Match Recruitment.