Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
MAINTENANCE OFFICER / GARDENER
- Permanent Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
Our Warragul based client has been servicing the local aged care community for over 65 years. They are now seeking an addition to their Maintenance team and are looking for the perfect handyperson.
Working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, this role’s purpose is to maintain the buildings and gardens to an exceptional standard within the village. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this role offers the right applicant a range of different tasks and projects in order to improve the quality of life for residents.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience;
- Maintenance/Handyperson experience highly advantageous
- General building skills
- Gardening and grounds maintenance
- Some experience in basic computer skills (this is how your jobs are allocated!)
In addition, the following are mandatory;
- COVID-19 Vaccination & Influenza Vaccination (or willing to obtain)
- Clear Police Check (under 12 months, or willing to obtain)
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Email address and computer access
This role is within aged care therefore an essential service, meaning they operate as normal in the event of a local lockdown health order.
If you feel you are the perfect fit, please email your cover letter outlining your relevant experience and resume to:
Best Match Recruitment