Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
- Permanent Full Time
- Rotating Roster
- No late nights or split shifts!
Frankie’s Café, in the heart of Warragul, is the destination of choice for breakfast and lunch who can also provide relief to your coffee addiction. Due to their continued growth Frankie’s is now searching for a Qualified Chef to join their team.
As a qualified Chef, we need your expertise in:
- Preparing, cooking and serving breakfast and lunch dishes
- Mentoring junior employees/apprentices
- Stepping up to Head Chef in their absence
- Ensuring food is consistently exceptional and maintained to quality standards
- Following instructions
- Stock control and ordering
This café is extremely proud of their team culture so your ability to be a positive contributor is crucial. You will be a self-motivated qualified chef with previous experience working in a busy café environment.
You must also possess a:
- Certificate III in commercial cookery or equivalent
- The ability to pass a police check
- Driver’s licence
With the no night work guaranteed, no split shifts and every third weekend off what are you waiting for? Apply now by submitting your current resume highlighting your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT