Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
SUPERMARKET ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Permanent Full Time
- Alternating Roster
- Required to work every second Saturday, late nights and some public holidays
Operating within the local community for over 26 years, Michael's SUPA IGA Plus Liquor Leongatha are now looking to further strengthen their management team across their store.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will manage the customers experience by maintaining a high standard in the store’s presentation, stock control and team member development, amongst others.
- A salary of $75K - $80K and relocation package on offer.
- Exceptional training program
- Great career development opportunities
- Be a part of a family owned and ran business
What you need is:
- Experience in a management setting, preferably in a high-volume supermarket
- Solid understanding of stock control
- Proven experience in achieving budgeted sales and relevant targets
- The ability to lead a team
- Outstanding communication skills
Along with the above skills and experience, a current police check will be required for this role, with a Working with Children’s Check highly advantageous. To apply, please send your cover letter outlining your experience and resume to:
Best Match Recruitment
Please Note – All enquiries regarding this role are to come via Best Match Recruitment.