Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (MANUFACTURING)
- Permanent Full Time
- Monday to Friday, either 7.00am - 3.00pm or 8.00am - 4.00pm
Our client located in Morwell has been operating for 50 years and are looking for a new Production Coordinator. Reporting to the Operations Manager this permanent position within a privately owned Australian manufacturing company with a market leading brand will be highly sought after.
Along with an attractive salary package, your work week will run from Monday to Friday with the flexibility of either a 7am or 8am start.
The successful applicant in this hands on front line management role will be responsible in overseeing the production requirements of two locations within Morwell to achieve safety, people and production outcomes.
Your duties will also include:
- OHS line responsibility
- Reinforcing broader company values and culture on the local sites
- Provide leadership and constructive feedback to your team
- Production scheduling and rostering
- Maximised production outcomes, including costs
- Supporting an effective IR environment
- Negotiation/scheduling of all manufacturing inputs
- Monthly reporting on outcomes and KPI’s
- Working closely with Maintenance to maximise plant availability
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- Experience within a continuous production environment
- Exceptional safety focus
- Strong people management including shift workers and broad Industrial relations understanding.
- Strong manufacturing cost control experience
- Outstanding communication skills both internally and externally.
- Negotiation skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft office and Pronto.
Any qualifications in OHS would be highly desirable along with a current forklift license. To be successful in your application our client requires a current police check, current drivers licence and a pre-employment medical.
To apply please forward your cover letter outlining your relevant experience and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Match Recruitment