Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
- Casual initially with the view of becoming permanent
- 4 days per week - 10 to 12 hour days
Our client based in Warragul is in urgent need of another driver!
Working 4 days a week for approx. 10-12 hours per day you will be part of a large team delivering & collecting laundry from a number of clients throughout Gippsland and South East Melbourne.
You must be able to commit to early morning starts in order to maximise light traffic, and display the following qualities/experience:
- MR or Light Rigid Licence
- Presentable to the end customer, with customer facing experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Good communication skills
- Lifting capability to 20kgs
- Ability to recall specific details
To reward the right applicant, our client is paying above award rates with overtime paid. Whilst initially offered as a casual role, a full time permanent role maybe on offer for the right person.
To apply send your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT