Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER
- Permanent Full Time
- Flexible hours/days
With 25 years running local community focused child care facilities, our client located in Yarragon are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher on a fulltime basis to join their team.
Your responsibility will be to deliver quality care and educational programs to further build and support the needs of our future generation.
As a childcare teacher, you will promote for our children:
- A homely and loving environment, ensuring support for their health, safety and wellbeing
- The development of their fine and gross motor skills
- The ability to create and build on their relationships
- An environment that is free from harm
- An educational and behavioural plan to assist with further individual growth
The ideal teacher will have:
- An approved early childhood teaching qualification (mandatory)
- Experience within a similar role
- Current first aid certificate
- COVID 19 Vaccination
- Working with children’s check & police check
This still near new centre (opening in 2018) offers a 120 place long day care with a focus on quality care and education programs. In addition to outstanding facilities and ongoing career development support our clients pay Above Award remuneration.
If you believe you are the right candidate to contribute to their homely, loving environment and can demonstrate a real passion for the industry – apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume to -
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT