Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
SPARE PARTS INTERPRETER
- Permanent Full Time
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Saturday 8am - 12.30pm
- 9.5 day fortnight
For 15 years our Warragul based client has been servicing their clients within the outdoor equipment space. Due to an internal promotion they are now needing a new Spare Parts Interpreter for their ever growing business.
When a business promotes values of Integrity, Performance and Care, you know they are truly committed to providing customers with the ultimate experience. Forefront of the business is culture for the team, and that is why they have introduced a unique 5.5/4 fortnightly roster, meaning for the successful applicant, you will work -
- Week 1 – Monday to Saturday (12.30pm finish)
- Week 2 – Tuesday to Friday
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Receiving and processing sales and orders
- Assisting customers with accessories and parts
- Quoting part enquiries and assisting the service team
- Stock take
- Ownership of the inventory control and management
- Other duties as required
What we require from you:
- Spare Parts Interpreter experience highly desirable but not essential
- Small engine experience/mechanical aptitude
- Computer literacy – you don’t need to be a genius, just know what you are doing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Impeccable time management and attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset
Reporting to the Store Manager, this role is integral to the success of the business. In addition to an above average remuneration package is the REAL chance to build a career within a local business that has expansion front of mind.
If you feel you are the right person for this opportunity – apply now by submitting a cover letter outlining your experience and resume to;
Best Match Recruitment