Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Warragul / Drouin
- Permanent Full Time
- Monday to Friday, business hours
Based between their Drouin and Warragul offices, this newly created role is being offered due to OBrien Real Estate | Clarks ongoing expansion.
Primarily focused on sourcing new landlords or potential landlords into the property management portfolio, this exciting opportunity reports directly to the General Manager.
Your responsibilities and main focus points will be;
- Increase OBrien Clarks market share within the property management sector
- Database management of property/land sales into property management
- Approaching potential landlords with the aim to converting them to active clients or future clients
- Active within the community to be a relied on source of reliable industry information
- Education on legislation changes to maximise value offered to clients
- Self-generate leads and ongoing opportunities
Ideally you will bring to the role;
- Experience in the real estate sector – new/display home sales or previous Business Development role(s)
- Demonstrate ability to discuss real estate trends, property yields and the businesses point of difference
- Sales mentality & results focused
- Ability to close a deal
- Excellent database management and overall computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
On offer is an excellent Base Salary, achievable commission structure, car allowance, laptop and access to an extensive database of property ownership records.
If you are solutions driven, have a willingness for new challenges and a “can do” attitude with a strong work ethic apply now by submitting a cover letter outlining your experience and resume to:
Best Match Recruitment