Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
- Casual positions available
- Availability across a 7-day roster with day & night shifts
- Shift rates will apply
With over 30 years in the dairy industry, our client is seeking labourers for their production line in varying capacities. These casual positions will see you working from July to December, on a roster of 12 hour shifts, with the production line operating seven days a week so availability on weekends is required.
Working within the production team your duties will include:
- Manual handling
- Reworking dairy products
- Operating the forklift
- Adhering to OH&S policies
- General cleaning and housekeeping duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you must have the following attributes:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to perform physically demanding duties, particularly on your feet
- Undertake direction in a safe manner
- Previous labouring experience will be advantageous but not essential
- A valid forklift licence is desirable
All successful candidates will be required to undertake a medical, drug and alcohol test prior to commencement. In return you will be offered a friendly, inclusive, supportive workplace with an iconic company in a beautiful location.
If you wish to be considered for these roles, please send your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT