Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
- Permanent Full Time
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
A rewarding opportunity is available for either a recent graduate or experienced accountant who is looking for that regional lifestyle with flexible working arrangements. Our client, a well-established accountancy business in South Gippsland (Foster) is seeking an Accountant to join their team on a full time basis.
With a work week that could potentially see you work a minimum of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home, your role as the accountant will be to:
- Prepare Financial Statements & Tax Returns
- Provide analysis and advice to clients
- Prepare Business Activity Statements
- Provide Centrelink assistance
- Assist on audit engagements
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Accountancy
- CA or CPA qualification (or undertaking)
- Good communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong time management
- Knowledge of Xero would be advantageous
This role provides exceptional opportunities, such as great flexibility in your work life balance and the chance of potentially buying in to this long running and highly successful business.
If this ticks all the boxes for you, then please submit a cover letter outlining your suitability, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT