Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
- Permanent Full Time or Part Time
- Some Flexibility
- HR Qualification is desirable
Our client, a Drouin based family business with a staff of 50, is seeking a committed HR advisor who is passionate about a position that is hands-on and varied. You will help drive the business into the future while ensuring a duty of care is maintained for all employees.
As our ideal candidate you will have the following attributes:
- Proactive, highly communicative and a multitasker
- A problem solver who is able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and be results driven
- Qualification in HR is desirable but more importantly experience in a similar role
- Conduct end to end recruitment including the selection process
- Complete onboarding documentation
- Respond to HR queries, staff complaints and grievances
- Maintain licence and training registers as applicable
- Interpret and comprehend awards, leave obligations and statutory requirements
- Maintain accurate HR records
- OH&S and other duties as directed
For the right candidate the days and hours are negotiable, with a desirable salary on offer. This role will be both challenging and rewarding. If you would like to be part of the future and growth of a local manufacturing company, please email a cover letter outlining your suitability and your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT