Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
HEAD CHEF & QUALIFIED CHEF
- Permanent Full Time
- Rotating Roster
Can you boast about having a great work/life balance, with the guarantee of NO night work, whilst undertaking the career of your dreams?
Frankie’s Café is well renowned amongst locals as being unsurpassed in modern Australian brunch, as well as offering the best coffee served by the most vibrant staff in town. Their reputation as being the “local’s choice” has resulted in exceptional growth where they are now seeking a Head Chef as well as a Qualified Chef to join their team of professionals.
With your strong focus on food quality and presentation, your key duties will include:
- Overseeing a team of chefs in the kitchen
- Preparing, cooking and serving breakfast and lunch dishes
- Creating new menu ideas
- Ensuring food is consistently exceptional and maintained to quality standards
- Undertaking stocktakes and placing stock orders
- Maintaining budgets (Head Chef)
- Managing rosters (Head Chef)
- Professional interaction with floor
Frankie’s is extremely proud of their vibrant and dynamic team culture so your ability to be a positive contributor is crucial. You will be self-motivated with previous experience in cooking breakfast/lunch fare in a busy café environment. Management experience is essential for the Head Chef position, but you must be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get amongst it rather than sitting back and delegating.
In order to be considered for this rare opportunity, you must have:
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and creative flair
- Certificate III in commercial cookery or equivalent
- Experience within a similar environment
- The ability to pass a police check
- Driver’s licence
With the opportunity to enjoy a career you are passionate about, plus the guarantee of no night work, no split-shifts AND the promise of one weekend off per month, what are you waiting for?!
Apply now by submitting a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, along with your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
PLEASE NOTE: All enquiries are to be directed to Best Match Recruitment.