Review our current jobs in Gippsland and Pakenham, or register if you’re interested in future opportunities through Best Match Recruitment.
We’re always finding exceptional employment opportunities across a range of industries.
COOK / KITCHEN MANAGER
Camp Toonallook - Banksia Peninsula (East Gippsland)
- Temporary position
- Set dates, hours to be advised.
We have a unique opportunity available for an experienced cook/kitchen manager to assist on a casual basis throughout the entire 2022 school year. Working at Camp Toonallook, on the Gippsland Lakes and just a short drive from Bairnsdale, this role will see you run the kitchen for staff and students attending the schools camp and retreats.
As the Cook/Kitchen Manager, you will:
- Run the entire kitchen
- Prepare and cook meals for around 30-35 people
- Clean and organise the kitchen
- Order supplies
What we need from you is:
- Relevant industry experience, preferably in a commercial kitchen
- Food safety supervisor certificate
- Prior knowledge of safety around food including allergies
- First Aid certificate and anaphylaxis certified would be advantageous
Along with the above, a current Working with Children’s check and police check will be required. This role will start around the 24th of January and continue through until November with dates for school camps already in place. To apply, please send through your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT